This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

It’s finally deadweek. Last homework assignments are due, labs are being checked out, and there are plenty of events on campus to help you de-stress before finals.

For most universities, dorms hold events with free food or fun activities every night. Check your floor or dorm calendar to see what events are happening this week. Health centers also typically offer de-stress material.

Here are some of the places at UNL with events and activities offered:

OASIS offers free food and activities every night starting at 5:30 in the lounge. Thursday night is also a showing of the movie Coco.

The Health Center is hosting their stress-free zones around campus. They offer free massages, snacks, and coloring books. Find one from 11-1pm Tuesday and Wednesday on City Campus or Thursday at East Campus. Check screens on campus to see locations.

In the First Nebraskans Room on Wednesday at 4:30 engage in self-care, expression, and mindfulness activities.

Stop by the CREC Atrium Thursday from 5-6 for free snacks.

Study at the Sheldon Thursday night from 5-8 with free snacks.

If you need some physical exercise to keep your brain fresh, participate in any of the free fitness classes at the rec during finals week.

Deadweek may leave you feeling, well, dead, but there are plenty of activities and events to help you through it all.