6 Music Videos to Fuel Your Wanderlust

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Need a short study break? Music videos are a great way to take a quick breather in between your homework. And what’s even better than a regular music video? A music video filmed in some awesome place across the globe that gives you the goosebumps. Maybe it’s just me (international business major over here!), but pretending to spend four minutes in a different place not only gives me a little peace of mind, it reminds me why I’m doing all the homework in the first place. Check out some of my favorite music vids to take you on a quick trip around the world. 

1. Berlin

Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz – Prayer in C

I was fortunate enough to call Berlin my home for a year, so I might be biased, but doesn’t this video just make you wanna go out and have one of the best days ever? 

2. Paris

Taylor Swift – Begin Again

Classic Taylor never gets old. From shopping in a French boutique, sipping coffee in a Parisian cafe, and meeting a tall, dark, and handsome man, this video portrays Paris how we all imagine. 

3. Los Angeles

The Go-Go’s – Our Lips Are Sealed

Oldie but a goodie – this video captures the carefree, palm trees blowing in the wind, L.A. lifestyle. 

4. India

Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend

Filmed during the colorful Holi celebration, Coldplay and Beyonce do a great job of capturing the spirit of India. 

5. Iceland

Zara Larsson, MNEK – Never Forget You

Iceland has been growing in popularity recently – clearly for good reason. One could never get enough of those vast blue skies!

6. Ibiza, Formentera and London

Shift K3Y – I Know

This vid will most definitely get you in the mood to board a plane. 

Ready to start checking off your bucket list?

A twenty-year-old international business student with dreams much bigger than my 5'1 self. Slightly obsessed with Germany, Lana Del Rey, and cookie butter. 
Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter