nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

3 Tips to Get the Internship of Your Dreams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Everyone knows that internships are crucial for landing your dream job. They are one of the key experiences that employers look over on everyone’s resumes.  So when it comes around to the time where you need to start looking to build up your resume, here are a couple tips of how and where you can find the perfect internship for you.

1)      Check out Husker Hire Link

This website is amazing when it comes to trying to find jobs and internships. You can even upload your resume for employers to look at online.

Check it out now: http://www.unl.edu/careers/hhl

2)      Look for listings around campus

If you’re ever a couple minutes early for class, look at the bulletin boards around the building you’re at. Fun fact, Old Father has a huge list of internship opportunities on their bulletin on the first floor.

3)      Network and get involved!

Getting involved around campus is one of the easiest ways to elevate your resume and to hear about different opportunities from word of mouth. Plus, it’s a great way to meet new people and broaden your friend group.

No matter what method you go for, just remember to never hold yourself back. Don’t be afraid to go out of your comfort zone because those are the times when you gain the most out of the experience.