10 Items to Easily Transform your Fall Wardrobe to Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Let’s be real, we are all broke right? No one wants to buy new clothes (or atleast we can’t afford to). Luckily for us, winter is all about layering. That is what makes it that much easier to combine our fall estentials to create winter estentials. 

1. Leather Jacket +  Hoodie 

A leather jacket is a classic so you shouldn’t have to get rid of it because the weather gets cold. Layer it with a hoodie for a causal look. 

2. Booties + High Socks 

Pairing knee high socks with your booties is a way to get the visual effect of knee high boots without having to spend the cash. 

3. Ripped Jeans + Tights

Adding a pair of tights underneath your jeans not only adds interest but it also keeps you warm on those cold winter days. 

4. Button Up + Bulky Sweater

This look is great and a preppy classic. Wear it with a skirt or a pair of jeans and it’s a perfect look for winter. 

5. Turtle Neck + Flannel 

This one is for the grunge girls who aren’t ready to give up the flannels. Warm and totally chic. 

Bailey M. Ernst, Nebraska native, student at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln, but always itching for adventure. I am always clicking a camera and I always have a Vogue in my purse. I believe in the good in the world and hope to bring that through in my art.