What We Saw at The Oscars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Union chapter.

It is well known that the Oscars are one of the most well-known red carpet events in Hollywood. Every year provides magazines and gossip columnists alike a long list to talk about, and the 87th Academy Awards was no different. This year we are looking at the Best Dressed stars that dominated on and off the red carpet. Here’s a look at some of our favorite looks:

Anna Kendrick stunned in Thakoon.

This red Saint Laurent suits Dakota Johnson much more than any shade of gray.

Fireworks never looked so good, Jamie Chung. The 30-year-old actress wore a Yanina Couture dress and Leticia Chung, not bad for her first Oscars!

Besides having the best red carpet arm candy around, Jenna Dewan-Tatum wore a gorgeous plunge Zuhair Murad Couture dress and Stuart Weitzman heels.

Rosamund Pike stunned in a strapless, scalloped neckline Givenchy Haute Couture to the 87th Annual Academy Awards.

2015 Afterparties

The Big Eyes actress looked glam at the Vanity Fair afterparty in a custom Atelier Versace, Lorraine Schwartz accessories, and a Judith Leiber clutch.

Red never looked so good. Diane Kruger rocked this Donna Karan Atelier jumpsuit plus an Anya Hindmarch clutch to the Vanity Fair party. 

I am a sophomore at Union College.