Her Campus UNI Archives

• Campus Celebrity: Megan Wharff

This week's Campus Celebrity is a grad student was drawn to UNI because of it's small size and great opportunities. She has fallen in love...

• Campus Cutie: Isaac Brockshus

Ian Goldsmith, Spencer Walrath, Logan Mundt, and Michael McAndrew. What do these four boys have in common? Well, for those who don’t know—...

• Campus Celebrity: Hannah Smith

Many of our campus celebrities thus far have been members of PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) and this week's celebrity...

• Marcus Noyes

As of tomorrow, it will officially be spring . If that six-letter word is not enough to get your heart racing, your skin tingling, and to...

• Study date!

Spotted a collegiette studying hard in the Rod Library tonight! Pretty hard to study with Spring Break right around the corner!!

• Campus Cutie: Chris Bowden

Name : Chris Bowden Year : Junior Major : Communications Relationship Status: Happily taken! Hobbies : Playing drums and piano, hanging out...

• Her Campus UNI Loves YOU!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth on Valentine's Day! Stayed tuned for more opportunities to see us and for upcoming contests!

• Kyle Burns

It’s official ladies. I am growing allergic to scarves and mittens, have begun wearing my light jackets (regardless of how it is outside),...

• Spring Trend: Floral

There's been a few prominant trends that have left impressions on fashion designers everywhere for this coming spring season. There's the...

• Why I Love Dating A Nerd

After nearly 9 months with my man, I can honestly say I haven’t been happier. He’s sweet, kind, caring, funny and smart. I could go on and...

• Campus Celebrity: Paige McKillip

Name: Paige McKillip Hometown: Cedar Rapids Year in school: Junior Major: Psychology Job: Peer Academic Advisor In Residence (PAIR)...

• Snow!

I don't think I was the only one that was completely ready for Spring. Mother Nature has been all over the place this year and I was hoping...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style