Who Wore It Best: Spring Cocktails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Springtime at UNH means a lot of different things for this campus. You can go study on T-Hall lawn and take advantage of the possible tanning opportunity. You can take a trip down town to Kaleida-Scoop and get yourself an ice cream. You can make that trip to Young Drive that during the winter you constantly talked yourself out of.  For sororities in the Greek community, springtime means one major thing: cocktails. Girls spend hours picking out an outfit, getting ready, and taking pictures for one night. After all is said and done, hundreds of photos are posted on Facebook documenting their experience. Below are photos from every sorority showing one of their best cocktail outfits:

Sorority: Chi Omega

Name: Deryn Fishman

Store: Tobi

The classic LBD (Little Black Dress) is always a popular option, but this body con is featured with mesh stripes to give a slightly different look. The high pony tail pairs perfectly with the dress’s high neckline!

Sorority: Alpha Chi Omega

Name: Lauren Lappas

Store: Sabo Skirt

The modern pattern, straps, and open back make this dress look one of a kind. This item can’t be found anywhere in the United States so purchasing this dress online is the only option.

Sorority: Alpha Phi

Name: Stephanie Turner (Pictured on the left)

Store: Free People

This white dress remains a very classy while differentiating itself from others with both the body con style and patterns on the fabric.

Sorority: Alpha Xi Delta

Name: Sydney Warchol (Pictured on the left)

Store: Lucy In The Sky

This solid colored blue dress is embellished with various Aztec desgins, giving it a distinct style.

Sorority: Kappa Delta

Name: Kailen Nelson

Store: Charlotte Rouse

The solid coral color of the dress makes it stand out from many others, but the accent with the floral heels really turns this into a unique cocktail outfit.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!