The Ultimate UNH Spring Break Packing Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

1. A statement bathing suit.

To find a bathing suit like in the picture below check out this article on Affordable Bathing Suits for 2017 Spring Break

2. Planner 

Carrying a planner for spring break may sound crazy, but I guarantee it will help organize your spring break more efficiently. These Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planners are small enough to keep in your bag and will help you stay on track for your planned activities and places to visit. The best thing about Erin Condren Planners is that you can personalize it, so it doesn’t look like your typical planner from the office supply store. 

3. Dry Shampoo 

When you are traveling, there are so many activities planned throughout the day that sometimes washing your hair gets put aside due to the lack of time. The Freeman Beauty Psssst Tropical Dry Shampoo helps transform your hair from looking gross to clean and fresh. Not only does this product smell great, but it offers customers the option to buy a travel size. With the help of The Freeman Beauty Psssst Dry Shampoo, you now can have more time to do more things on vacation

4. Self-Tanning Towelettes 

If you don’t see your tan from laying out on the beach all day, don’t worry the L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes will help accentuate it. Pack a couple of these towelettes in your suitcase because it’s simple and will leave your skin with a natural looking tan. Results are proven to be shown within two hours after using it. 

5. Bright Lipstick Color 

Now that spring is almost here, it’s time to change up your dark lip color into a bright one. The Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lipstick line has a great selection of colors to choose from. My personal favorite color from the line is Miranda May because it looks great on all skin tone and it’s a subtle yet bold lip color.  On a night out for spring break, be bold and try a different color because who knows that may end up being you favorite lipstick of all time? 

6.  Polaroid Camera

Don’t rely on your phone to capture pictures, polaroid cameras are fun to use. 

7. Reflective Sunglasses 

Brands like Quay and Diff have a variety of sunglasses to pick from. It is a must for every girl must own a pair of reflective sunglasses. 

8. Portable Charger 

Invest in a good portable charger because it will last you for 3-4 days. If you are like me I start to panic when my phone is at 50%, so having one will be useful for keeping your phone fully charged to capture your amazing spring break photos. 

9. Portable Speakers 

Getting ready without speakers is brutal. Make a spring break playlist to get everyone in the mood to go out. 

10. Water-Proof iPhone Case 

Oh, did you dropped your phone in the ocean because you were trying to take an Instagram-worthy picture? No one likes breaking their expensive phones while on vacation. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!