Top 10 Favorite “Gossip Girl” Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Picking only 10 moments from GG was incredibly hard, especially with characters like Chuck and Blair. But here is some of the best Upper East Side gossip… XOXO. 

1. Three Words, Eight Letters

Season 2 Finale, “Goodbye Gossip Girl”

Easily the best moment in Gossip Girl history- when Chuck says those three words to Blair after returning from Europe with all of her favorite gifts. I know I’m not the only one who cried.. 

2. Ivy Dickens or Charlie Rhodes?

Season 4 Finale, “The Wrong Goodbye”

No one knows how Ivy Dickens got away with pretending to be Serena’s cousin, Charlie Rhodes but it happened. The best part is, Serena’s aunt paid Ivy to do this just so she could have access to CeCe’s fortune. 

3. Chuck and Blair’s Wedding 

Season 6 Finale, “New York, I love you XOXO”

Do I really have to say more?

4. Serena and Nate’s Secret

Season 1 Episode 1, “Pilot”

No one knows why Serena leaves the Upper East Side but when she comes back, everyone finds out that Nate cheated on Blair with her best friend. This was definitely a dramatic start to the first season. 

5. Lily and Rufus’ Wedding

Season 3 Episode 5, “Rufus Getting Married”

There’s nothing like a first love which is why everyone was so happy when Rufus and Lily finally realized they belong together. 

6. When Chuck Gets Shot

Season 3 Finale, “Last Tango, Then Paris”

After a depressed Chuck runs off to Europe, two men jump him after he stumbles out of a bar, drunk. When they take the engagement ring he was keeping for Blair, he screams that they can have any money he has but that they can’t take the box. It ends with a lost engagement ring and Chuck getting shot. 

7. Rufus and Lily’s Lovechild 

Scott, Lily and Rufus’ son, find out that his birth parents are getting married and show up to the wedding but leaves before talking to them. Lily and Rufus run after him which leads to a heart breaking reunion.

8. Lonely Boy Becomes A Dad?

We all loved when Georgina came back from Jesus Camp but everyone was shocked when she told Dan she was pregnant – with his baby. Of course, it was just another scheme of G’s and Milo was not really Dan’s son. 

9. Chuck and Blair’s Escape

Season 5 Episode 10, “Riding In Cars With Boys”

After finding out Blair is pregnant, Dan arranges for Chuck and Blair to run away together. (Even though Dan is in love with Blair, which I still can’t get over) But the town car crashes and Blair loses the baby and Chuck nearly dies.

10. You know you love… 

Dan Humphrey? This whole time, Lonely Boy was the one who was leaking Manhattan Elite’s dirty secrets. XOXO. 

I am a senior at the University of New Hampshire studying Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing and a minor in communications. I'm so excited to be HC UNH's CC this year! Check out my blog: https://www.cupoftblog.com/ HCXO <3
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!