etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Break Playlist Must Haves!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Although it seems far away with all this snow, spring break is right around the corner! Whether you are venturing off to a sunny island, or relaxing at home, it’s important that you have a playlist that helps you get through the week. Check out these songs to help put you in the perfect mood for spring!

“I Want You To Know” by Zedd Ft. Selena Gomez 

This incredible duo recently released this upbeat single that is perfect for getting you and your friends hyped up this break! 

“Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars 

Although you may have heard it a million times by now, this song is just way to catchy. It’s the perfect song to blast with the windows down during these hopefully warm spring days. 

“Shut Up and Dance” by Walk The Moon 

Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love this song? No matter where you are, or what you are doin,g this song will absolutely make you want to dance. 

“GDFR” by Flo Rida Ft. Sage the Gemini and Lookas 

Flo Rida is still alive! If you are like me and used to get down to “Low” back in 2008, you will love this next song. 

“One Last Time” by Ariana Grande 

She has been at the top of the charts recently and I know I can’t seem to get enough. This song is great to sing along to, and Ariana Grande has some killer vocals. 

“Riptide” by Vance Joy 

Need something to relax to while you soak up the sun on the beach? “Riptide” is the perfect relaxation song and it just so happens to sound great with waves in the background. 

“Outside” by Calvin Harris Ft. Ellie Goulding 

This song is the perfect mixture of pop and EDM. The combination of Ellie’s voice with Calvin’s beats is something that I think everyone will appreciate. 

“She Knows” by Ne-Yo Ft. Juicy J 

Ne-Yo has officially made a comeback. “She Knows” is a hard hitting song off of his fourthcoming album. It is a classic R&B song that features my personal favorite, Juicy J. His verse definitely completes the song. 

“Sun Daze” by Florida Georgia Line 

For all the country fans I could’nt think of a better song to put on your playlist. This cheerful song is all about the warm weather. 

“Ignition” by R.Kelly 

It only felt appropriate to make the final must have, a classic throwback. I think everyone can agree that this is an all time favorite that you and your friends will know every single word to. 

For more spring break must haves check me out on spotify!

Spotify name: Sarinaanicolee

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!