woman taking pictures near handrail
woman taking pictures near handrail
Tamara Bellis/Unsplash

Snapchats Every UNH Student Sends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Social media apps have become apart of every 21st century teenagers daily activities. Snapchat in particular has become an addiction for most.  With the ability to send a quick picture to our friends and have it disappear within seconds, Snapchat has allowed us to bring out our weird, double chinned selves. If you are like me, you check and send snapchats constantly. Being at UNH it is common to see and receive similar snapchats from your friends. Here are some snapchats almost every wildcat has sent or received at some point in time.

1. The T-hall Snap 

With UNH having such a beautiful campus, it is not uncommon to see pictures of it all over your Snapchat. Each time it’s a beautiful day or there is a change in the seasons, pictures of T-hall are all over people’s Snapchats. If you are the one sending this snap its definitely going to someone who doesn’t go to UNH. Can you blame us for wanting to show off how amazing our campus is? 

2. The Dimond Snapchat

Finals are coming up and it seems like everyone is spending there time in Dimond.  Between all of the tests, papers, and presentations it is perfect time to send the classic picture of yourself studying to all your friends.  Snapchat has allowed us to take our procrastination to a whole new level. 

3. Aroma Joes/ BNG Snapchat 
Everyone is guilty of sending a Snapchat of the coffee they just picked up at Aroma’s or BNG. 

4. Gym Snapchat

We all want our friends to think we are fit and workout when in reality we just ate a full pizza from dhop. Luckily Snapchat lets us send pictures of us at the Whitt so our friends think we have our lives somewhat together. 

5. Dhop Snapchat

Speaking of Dhop there is no need to explain this one. Dhop is the best thing to happen to UNH so you better believe ill be sending you a picture of my pizza. 

6. Temperature Snap

Sometimes I get confused as to whether I go to school in New Hampshire or the Arctic tundra. Fortunately, everyone sends snapchats with the temperature filter confirming that we go to school in Antarctica. 

7. Homecoming and Cinco Snapchats 

There are no greater days at UNH than when it is homecoming or Cinco De Mayo and our snapchats help make us aware of that. 

8. Monday Snapchats 

Everyone knows how much fun the weekends here are which is why on Monday morning we are all guilty of sending Snapchats similar to this. The struggle is real #Mondaysarehard. 

9. UNH filter Snapchat

Because we all love our school so much, we never fail to make sure each one of our snapchats has a UNH filter attached to it. Whenever we get the chance to support our school and show our pride we jump on it. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!