This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Are you the type of person who can’t start their day without a coffee? Need a little treat before heading to class? Well, look no further than Saxbys! New to Durham, Saxbys is just the place you need to sit down and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee with friends. This new coffee shop opened its doors just a few short weeks ago and business is BOOMING. Located below the Madbury Commons apartment buildings, grabbing a coffee or some food has never been easier in between classes.

Their message is simple, “Saxbys is a hospitality business fueled by great coffee. We pair the local, friendly atmosphere of a neighborhood coffee shop with consistently delicious products you’d find at a big name coffee place!” As soon as you walk in the door you are welcomed with positive vibes. The walls are covered in beautiful murals and bright colors and the employees go out of their to make sure your order is just how you like it.

From iced coffee to espresso to frozen drinks they have it all! Not into coffee? Not an issue at Saxbys. They have all natural fruit smoothies that come in 3 flavors: mango pineapple, strawberry banana and very berry! Aside from drinks you can also grab a bite to eat. From breakfast sandwiches to pastries and cookies there’s a little something for everyone. My order of choice? An iced Cinnamon Latte paired with a delicious sugar cookie. Try it out for yourself today!

Follow their instagram: @Saxbys

Artist for wall murals at Durham Location: @badwaycreative 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!