Recovering from your Spring Break Slump

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With Spring Break behind us and a short 6 weeks left until graduation, you may find yourself starting to lose motivation towards class. Well, we don’t want those grades slipping, so here is some inspiration to help you bounce back from your post-spring break slump.

1. Don’t look at your tan as a painful reminder of the fun you had while sitting on a beach, think of it as your base tan to start the summer off right. And if it starts to fade, remember how much fun you had while soaking up the rays.

2.  Think of how nice the weather is starting to get. Nothing helps having a productive day like waking up to the sun shining and a warm 50 degrees outside.

3. Start going to the gym more. Working out releases endorphins, which will help energize you to get all that studying done that you have “forgotten” to do since getting back from break.

4. Remember to have fun. With all your hard work during the week between classes and assignments, it’s important to reward yourself by having fun with your friends. Looking forward to the weekends is a good way to buckle down on school and focus during the week.

5. And if all else fails to motivate you to get back into class mode, order Chinese food and ice cream and sit on your couch and watch Spring Breakers while you cry looking at your Instagram photos.

Senior Communication major; Media Practices Application
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!