Reasons Why You Already Miss UNH

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The time has come. Everyone is packing their belongings and heading back home for the summer. As excited as everyone is to not have to worry about tests and papers and be able to relax in the sunny weather, there are still things about UNH that will lead you into nostalgia and counting the days until move in day.

Amazing Campus Dining 

Where else are you going to have so many dining options in one place? No matter what you say, your mom’s cooking cannot compare. 

Super Fun Campus Events

Whether its homecoming, concerts, relays for a cause, or cinco… all these great days that made it great to be a wildcat will leave you doing anything to relive it 

DHOP, Freddy Specials, JB Wraps (we like food okay)

What are you going to do at 1 am for food now? McDonalds or Dominos will not cut it . 

All your friends in walking distance.

You are going to get so sick of having to drive or see your friends… at UNH it is as simple as going down the hall or down the street

Actually EVERYTHING being so close

Whatever kind of coffee you crave- around the corner

Any food you want- super easy to get

Malls- easy 10 minute drive/bus ride away

Movies- right down the street

SO MANY SCENIC BEACHES SO SO CLOSE

Whatever you could possibly want or need is literally within a 10 minute drive and unless you live in a populated city area- that is hard to come by

I don’t know about you, but I am counting the days until fall semester.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!