Questionable Grammy Awards Attire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Let’s all think a little while back to February 8. No, not what you did that day or had for breakfast! BUT many of you probably watched the well-known Grammy Awards whether it was just as background noise to what you were actually doing or if you made a point to watch it. I don’t know about you, but I noticed lots of funky looks at the Grammys that were very questionable, and may have looked like something completely different then just a “unique”outfit to wear. If these celebrities knew what they were portraying do you think they would have reconsidered their Grammy Awards attire? I think so.

How about we do a play-by-play of what we saw celebs wearing that night.. and compare it to what we actually saw:

Jolly Villa

CAUTION: If you cross the construction fence the fashion police will catch you!

Kim Kardashian

Who knew Lord Farquaad had enough style to make it to the Grammys!

Rihanna

Someone needed to remind Rihanna that it’s not halloween.. and that she has totally copied thousands of college students with this costume!

Jane Fonda

I don’t know about the outfit, but looks like Jane is eating her veggies!

Rita Ora

That awkward moment when you and Miss Piggy look like silbings!

Iggy Azalea

Iggy wore this super unique bird’s nest updo — sometimes going out on a limb works, other times it fails. Apparently she chose the wrong limb to make her nest on.

Katy Perry

Questionable choice of hair color Katy … next time I would just leave it to troll dolls to rock that color.

Madonna

Madonna announces she is joining Yao, Chien-po, and Ling in Disney’s Mulan to help stop the Huns’ invasion!

Sia

Just when I thought I lost my dog… FOUND HER! It’s on Sia’s head.

Jenny Lewis

Looks like Jenny Lewis was searching for her gold Grammys award at the other end of the rainbow.

Ciara

The only thing missing is a gold collar.

Miley Cyrus

I might be speaking for Miley, but it seems like she was going for an abstract art look.

Charli XCX

Charli is ahead of the game showing sprit for one of the next upcoming holidays.

What an entertaining Grammy Awards ceremony. Too bad the outfits worn to the event took the cake on this one!

Hope you got a few laughs!

XOXO -HC

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!