Phases of Ordering Online

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

To me, ordering online is a way of life. I eat, sleep, and breathe new arrivals. I know exactly when the spring collections are launching at Sephora, and what the next season’s full of clothes will contain. Online shopping is risky, but nothing is more exciting than reading the UPS report that says your package is out for delivery.

– You just ordered your new items online, and now you are waiting for that confirmation email that will tell you when your new order will reach your doorsteps.

– Every day, you watch the mailman see if your package has magically arrived 5-7 business days early. Unless a miracle happened, you probably know that your package is definitely not here yet. But you still will go proceed to check when it is going to come in the mail.

– A couple days have gone by, every time you go home you just face a bit of disappointment when you don’t see your package waiting at the doorsteps. But after a couple days the feeling goes away. 

– The next day, totally unexpected because not seeing your package doesn’t phase you anymore. Your package arrived! You think to yourself, bless the United States Postal System. 

– After various Snapchats to show off your ~ amazinggg ~ new apparel, you rip off your clothes to try on your new clothes. Only to find out in a couple days that this process will soon again repeat itself. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!