This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Looking for new songs to put on your party playlist? Or sick of listening to the same old songs over and over again? Check out these must have songs to have on your playlist for April. 

1. Zara Larsson- Carry You Home 

This song is definitely both our favorite song to blast when we are going out or in the shower. Although the song does start off slow, give the whole song a chance. I swear you will be jamming to this song in no time. 

2. Alesso- Cool 

Any Alesso fans out there? Well Alesso put out a new song that we will definitely be blasting in the car on a nice sunny day with the windows down. 

3. Jason Derulo- Want to Want Me 

The catchy beat and Jason Derulo’s voice caught is irresistible to not love this song.

4. Fetty Wap- Trap Queen

As much as we didn’t want to like this song when we first heard it, it ended up being a great song to blast when we are getting ready to go out.

5. Kelly Clarkson ft. John Legend – Run Run Run 

American Idol star, Kelly Clarkson making a comback with her new album and collabing a song with the legend himself John Legend is a nice calming song to listen to when you want to relax.

6. Phoebe Ryan- Ignition/ Do You..

Every wondered what Ignition by R.Kelly and Do You by Miguel mashup would sound like? Well Phoebe Ryan’s voice produced this unqiue mash up that is not your typical pop song. 

7. Granger Smith- Backroad Song 

For all you country fans, I would honestly say this is one of my favorite country song to blast when I am driving back home and it is a little pre-excitement song for Lee Brice coming up in May. 

8. Martin Garrix ft. Usher- Don’t Look Down 

Everytime I listen to this song, I always feel the need to bust a move. This song is the perfect song to get you and all your friends hyped up to go out and have fun.

9.Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink-Worth It

I don’t know if its just me, but I am loving Fifth Harmony’s new album. We highly recommend to check out other songs on their Reflection album. 

10. Odesza- Say My Name 

The interesting beat to the song caught my attention. I love how this song incorporates EDM and a little of pop together. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!