This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet Mat, a sophomore from Manchester, NH. He’s smart, funny and good-looking all in one. He’s down to meet any blondes, brunettes and red heads- as long as you’re a “shawty”. He loves hanging out with the hockey boys and wants to nominate Scott Pavelski as the next campus cutie. Why? Well, according to Mat, he has the pearliest whites on campus and he’s just an all around great guy (with a little bit of a soft side- awww!).  Mat enjoys golfing, hockey and That 70’s Show.  He has a little a bit of a sweet tooth since desserts are one of the keys to this campus cutie’s heart.  So bake a fresh batch of cookies, turn on the Bruins and Mat will have no choice other than to fall for you!

Major: Communications
Relationship Status: it’s complicated
Blondes, Brunettes or Red Heads? All of the Above. As long as you’re a shawty
Most Embarrassing Moment? A roommate downloaded the “where’s my droid” app for my phone one night while I was sleeping and recorded a moaning like noise to ring to when set off. Needless to say they made the application go off during Financial Accounting and I was unable to figure out how to shut it off. It was without a doubt the most embarrassing moment of my life and the reason for my switching of majors.
What’s your ideal date? Anything that has to do with the Seacoast. I love the beach, spend most of my summers there. You can always find something cute and romantic to do there.
What’s your favorite movie? Mighty Ducks
UGGs love em or hate em? Love em on Stevie Moses, hate em on Tom Brady
What song title best describes you? New Boyz ft Ray J- “Ain’t Gonna Tie Me Down”
What movie actor do you most relate to? Adam Sandler (NH’s Boy)
Where can we find you on a Thursday night? Madbury Court with Campus Cutie Phil DeSimone
Fun fact: Dynamite comes in small packages.

New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.