Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders Sheet Face Mask Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

If you are like me, your face tends to break out when stressed. With finals coming up, this is unfortunately something I haven’t been able to escape. Luckily, Her Campus nationals sent us three of Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders Sheet Face Masks to try. Naturally, I was very excited and forced my roommates to join along!

The three masks we tried out were the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask, the Caribbean Cocunt Calming Mask and the Amazonian Acai Anti-Polution Mask. What’s great about these, is that each mask does different things. This is perfect becuase everyone obviously has different skin types and different issues with their skin. 

If you are looking a little tired and need to brighten up you skin, the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask is for you. This mask is meant to improve uneven skin tones, minimize dark spots, and overall make you look less tired. The Caribbean Cocunt Calming Mask is perfect for those who have irritated red skin. Also, if you want to leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed I highly reccomend this product. Lastly is the Amazonian Acai Anti-Polution Mask. This mask purifies & detoxifies skin and minimizes the effects of pollution on skin. 

After trying the masks and talking with my roommates, I think we all agreed that they are a solid 10/10. All of the masks are easy to apply and leave your face feeling brand new. I personally did the cocunt calming mask and was very happy. Prior to putting it on, my skin looked very irritated and felt super dry. After doing the mask, I noticed immediate changes. My skin went from dry to really hydrated. It has honestly never felt more refreshed and the mask smelt really good which was a plus! 

The masks need to stay on for about 25 minutes so make sure when you do them you have some time to waste! 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!