Justin Bieber’s Top 5 Most Outragous Moments

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

He is the person everyone loves to hate…. and for valid reasons! His tattooed body appears on every news channel and he causes a commotion everywhere he goes. He is infamous for his lash outs against the paparazzi and for peeing in public place. You guessed it Justin Bieber. Justin won the world over as the little boy with the huge smile singing Usher songs on YouTube. But as we all know, people grow up…or in his case, don’t grow up. Being a “Belieber” myself it is pretty sad to see him go down this downward spiral. There is hope, but he does have a long list of misfortunes that he has to make up for. Here are the top 5 things Justin Bieber has done that makes us happy that we are NOT Selena Gomez (for once!).

5.) That time he ruined the best relationship he could ever have

– “Selieber” “Justina” whatever you call them, Justin and Selena Gomez were a very popular, affectionate and innocent couple. Selena and Justin started dating around 2011, but the definite date is uncertain because they kept their young romance so under wraps! “Justina” made their first public appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscars party in 2011. Even after Justin’s fans freely harassed and threatened Selena, the couple stayed strong. “Selieber” seemed genuinely in love at first until JB started his antics. Though there are off and on rumors of the two getting back together, it seems pretty unlikely. There are pictures of Justin with a new girl every week, which no girl would like to see. One thing is for certain; Selena does not want to be a babysitter any longer.

4.) That time he attacked a photographer

– This is further up on the list because after being followed around and harassed all day with absolutely no privacy I probably would have a little freak out moment. BUT celebrities know paparazzi “comes with the job”. This confrontation happened in March of 2013…a year that was not too great for JB. During the lash out Justin yelled, “What the f*** you say, what’d you say, I will f***ing beat the f*** out of you”. So yeah… that wasn’t his best statement.

3.) That time he hoped Anne Frank would’ve been a “Belieber”

– During Justin’s European tour he made a visit to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. It was a nice gesture and the first part of his comment on the guestbook sheet seemed genuine… until he kept writing. In the guestbook Justin wrote, “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber.”

2.) That time he “allegedly” egged his neighbor’s house

– Remember those times when “ding-dong-ditch” and” teepeeing” someone’s house was badass…when we were 7. I guess JB stepped it up a notch because instead of throwing toilet paper he threw eggs. Though it is not proven that he egged his neighbor’s house, the precaution the law is taking on this situation is so outrageous. After the incident the police raided his mansion for clues that he did in fact egg his neighbor’s house. This upset many people because instead of a police force solving big criminal issues, they took time to raid the pop stars house for clues of an egging. JB’s phone is also being searched for clues regarding this incident. Let’s all hope and pray they solve this groundbreaking issue!

1.) That time he peed in a bucket and totally dissed Bill Clinton 

– This definitely deserves the top spot, not something JB should be proud of. After leaving a nightclub Justin and his friends made a pit stop at a NYC restaurant. Instead of going to the bathroom in a…bathroom, Justin decided that a mop bucket was a more appropriate place. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the cherry on top of this pathetic cake was when Justin screamed, “F*** Bill Clinton!” After this incidence JB had to take care of some serious damage control. 

There you have it, the most outrageous things Justin Bieber has done… so far. Let’s hope Justin recovers from this just as the legendary Britney Spears did after her head-shaving incident. Because quite honestly, people are getting very sick of the pop stars charades. 

One last thing: Have you ever seen a person more happy about taking a mug shot? 

Classic JB. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!