This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Jon Bailey from Monroe, NH! When he’s not in class you can catch him grabbing a coffee with his friends at Aroma Joe’s, working in the MUB game room, or jamming to the DJ at Libby’s on Saturday nights! His life goals include becomming the most interesting man in the world. Oh, and ladies…he’s single!

Name: Jon Bailey

Major: Dual major in Psychology and Justice Studies

Year: Junior

Hometown: Monroe, NH

Why did you choose UNH?

Actually, I didn’t really choose it, my parents just said “you’re going here,” and that was kind of the end of the discussion, but it was probably the best choice I could have made. I love it here.

Favorites

Beer: Labatt Blue

Color: Blue

Season: Fall

Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving

Food: Mexican food! Unless I’ve had a few brews, then it’s Domino’s for days.

TV Show: Son’s of Anarchy

UNH Life

Favorite Place to Study? The library computer clusters

Favorite Coffee Shop? Aroma Joe’s

Favorite UNH Sport? Hockey

Worst Class? Spanish, no habla Español. At all.

Best Class? Homicide with the legendary professor Kirckpatrick

This or That

Aromas or BNG? Aromas

Philly or Hoco? Philbombs!

Scorps or Libby’s? Libby’s because the DJ on Saturday nights is the man

Williamson or Christiansen? Willy 4A for life

Qualities in a Girl

Hair Color? Eye color? Honestly, I don’t really think I have a type, if I think a girl is cute, she’s cute. And if she’s genuinely nice, chances are she’ll catch my attention.

Deal Breakers? If she can’t be friends with my friends, then it’s a no-go.

What are some of your aspirations for the future? I’ve been taking MMA fighting classes and have been really into them, so if I get good enough,  I’d like to enter an amateur fight someday. My goal is to be the most interesting man in the world, I have my boating license and this summer I am getting my motorcycle license.  I’m always down to try new things and gain new experiences to have crazy stories to tell. My ultimate goal would be to work for the FBI someday. 

If you could pick next week’s Campus Cutie, who would it be and why?

My roommate Andrew Breen, because he’s the man. 

Senior OT major at UNH
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!