This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

After seeing this I asked myself “why not have that feeling all day?” Some people may see not wearing a bra as a little risky but in my eyes I see days without endless pinching, poking, scratching and an overall uncomfortable feeling. If by not wearing a bra means none of that then I’m prepared to throw them all out and ahem, as they say, “unleash the beasts”.

If you’re not quite emotionally ready to give up that cute new bra from Victoria’s Secret that you just got that makes your tata’s look fab then you can also transition into other ways to hold the girls up. 

If you’re looking for some extra support you can invest in the super awesome sticky bra! Many of my friends have this and they swear by it. It’s perfect for those that are on the bustier side and when you’re wearing something back-less, and it’s reusable so that’s a plus. But it does have the fatal flaw of being uncomfortable and a little tricky to take off.

And for my personal favorite, the infamous nip covers. These little suckers are the best cause they give you the coverage that you need, you can hardly feel them, and they’re affordable for us college gals . They’re perfect for when you’re wearing a thin shirt (so people won’t know if it’s cold outside, if ya know what I mean). But I definitely wouldn’t recommend wearing them with a sheer shirt, unless you want to look like you have mutant nipples. These are also reusable, but beware because if you don’t replace them after a while then you run into the chance of one of them popping off in the middle of a party onto the floor, and some clueless guy will ask where the chicken cutlet came from.  

If you’re on a budget and in need of some desperate coverage, reach for that first aid kit and grab a couple of band-aids. They have the same effect as the nip covers and are awesome for finding last minute coverage.  Just stick them in a criss-cross fashion and you’re good to go.

You obviously don’t have to use the bacon bandages, I just thought it was awesome that they actually existed.

If you’re feeling a little crafty then you can go get some tape to hold the girls up. Masking tape or medical tape work best.  This can be a little time consuming and it might get a little scary when taking it off but it gets the job done.  Here’s a step-to- step guide for taping your boobies.

1)   Take a semi-long piece of tape, starting at your armpit, and bring it down over the boob (under the nipple) at an angle to the middle of your chest. Do the same for the other side.

2)   Take a long piece of tape, starting near your armpit again, but this time going straight across to your other nipple, ending at your armpit again. This is when you decide how much cleavage you want. The more you want, the more you should tape your boobs closer together.

3)   If need be, repeat the first two steps for some reinforcement.

If you’re not feeling any of these ideas but you still like the thought of not wearing a bra, then I say there’s nothing wrong with that. Let them free and you go girl, do you.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!