Give Cancer The Boot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Give Cancer the Boot is a fitness boot camp class planned and co-sponsored by Her Campus UNH & the UNH Student Nutrition Association. The actual boot camp class will be an hour-long class taught by UNH’s own Haylee Colannino, a certified fitness instructor. All proceeds will be donated to The Beyond the Rainbow Fund at Exeter Hospital, in support of Kathy for a Cure. The Beyond the Rainbow Fund is an association that Kathy for a Cure, founded by Kathy Kerrigan, New Hampshire local and breast cancer survivor, has donated all of her fundraising efforts to in memory of her dear friend, Anne-Marie Vivianno, who was under-going treatment at the same time as her and sadly passed away in 2009. Donations to this fund have assisted with rent and fuel payments, purchased groceries, walkers and canes, as well as assisted with any other practical needs that may further benefit patients as they undergo treatment.

When & Where: November 29th from 8-9 p.m. in the Granite State Room of the UNH Memorial Union Building (MUB)

Cost: Tickets will be $5 and will be sold at the ticket office and at the doors on the night of the event. All proceeds will be donated.

Come hang out on this upcoming Tuesday night for a fun fitness class, a bunch of gifts will be raffled off ( Coffee Craving gift basket, Vera Bradley goodies, and etc) , and most importantly raising money to give cancer the boot! Can’t wait to see you guys there! 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!