Fun in the Sun: Day Drinking Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

It’s that time of year again. The weather’s getting warmer, the semester’s coming to an end, and us UNH students are appreciating it to the fullest, especially after a cold and dreary winter.  This leads us to our favorite past time as college students: day drinking. According to Urban Dictionary, the definition of day dirnking is as follows: the act of drinking on a patio between the hours of noon and 6, preferably on a Saturday or Sunday, or drinking alcoholic beverages in mass quantities before 5 pm. I would consider this pretty accurate (other than the Saturday and Sunday part). One of the best aspects of being a college student is the ability to justify all of our drinking, so we’re going to take full advantage. In order to have the best experience possible, it’s only 100% necessary to play some good music! So here are some songs, ranging from country to house music, to add to your day drinking playlist that are sure to keep everyone singing, dancing, and of course, drinking! Enjoy!

No Rain- Blind Melon

Praise You- Fatboy Slim

Carried Away (Tiesto Remix)- Passion Pit

Joker- Steve Miller Band

Wagon Wheel- Darius Rucker

Work It Out Jurassic 5 feat. Dave Matthews Band

Good and gone (Eitro x Youngblood Hawke x Nicky Romero and Avicii x Kelly Clarkson)- DJ Trademark

Stay (Branchez bootleg)- Rihanna

Hands On The Wheel (feat. A$ap Rocky)- ScHoolBoy Q

Sweet nothing- Calvin Harris

Party And Bullshit (Ratatat Remix) Notorious B.I.G.

I love it (I don’t care)- Icona Pop

Lady Killers ft. Hoodie Allen  G-Eazy

Alive- Krewella

Gettin’ Live-  GRiZ

One More Time [ Club Mix ] Daft Punk

Pour it up- Rihanna

Don’t you worry child- Swedish House Mafia

Country Girl (Shake it for me)- Luke Bryan

Officer-slightly stooped

We’ll Be Coming Back (feat. Example) Calvin Harris

Symphonica (Original Mix) – Nicky Romero

Thrift Shop- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Started from the bottom- Drake

www.quickmeme.com

www.urbandictionary.com

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!