Features

• Opportunities of Disaster

Over the course of the last few weeks, it seems that every time we turn on the news another devastating disaster has struck. So what does this mean for us as everyday people in society? Let’s take these disasters and turn them into opportunities.

• Apple Cider Vinegar: Nature's Remedy

It's 2017 and you can't scroll through your Instagram or Facebook feed without some kind of miraculous health product popping up on your timeline. All latest fads aside, there is an unsung hero: Apple Cider Vinegar.

• 5 Artists to Watch

The art world is always changing… Change in the art world is never-ending. At every turn, a new artist or style appears in the media,...

• Missing Your Dog While At School

There are a lot of things that we college students miss while being away at school - home cooked meals, seeing our families, spending time...

• 10 Awkward Things That Happen on the First Day of School

Once everyone has arrived it’s only necessary to size up the room. You know what I’m talking about. Pretending to use the chair to crack your back while keeping a keen eye out for someone you might recognize. *Hint* you aren’t fooling anyone.

• The Post-Abroad Struggle

Coming back home after studying abroad is difficult. Maybe it’s difficult because you miss the friends you made while overseas, or maybe it...

• A Thank You Letter to My Mom

A Thank You Letter to My Mom Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there especially the ones we are not able to celebrate with but know...

• Why I Chose Photography

Ever since I was young, I was fascinated by the camera. Like most people with young children, my parents constantly had a camera in my face...

• What's in My Beach Bag?

We’ve been waiting for this all school year, a time to bask in the sun without a worry about essays, exams, and lectures! It’s time to hit...