This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

To my freshman year best friends,

I can remember the day meeting every single one of you like it was yesterday and this week one of us is leaving every day. Which goes to show that time is everything and to not take advantage of it. Coming to college where you don’t know a single person you always hope that you will find at least one person who you will just click with. Well, I found eight of them, and I honestly can’t imagine having any other eight best friends.

The amount of times I have had stomach pains from laughing so hard I should have a six pack…but I don’t so that’s beside the point. These girls have become more than just roommates and girls down the hall but my absolute best friends. Yeah I know cliché, but leaving them for the summer is going to be a struggle. Breakfast, lunch, dinner even late runs to Wild Kitty (which happens on the daily basis for fruit and waffle fries) we are always together and conversations never stops. Group messages consume my phones battery, and food in our rooms is gone within a night. Our Sunday nights are always dedicated movie nights after attempting to do our homework. And going to the gym on a Sunday morning after breakfast was a regular activity, even though I’m pretty sure that I got some of the freshman 15, at least I’m doing something about it! We were always one call or door away from each other and the amount of support we gave each other for our many (and I mean many) issues we were never alone in anything. Thanks for allowing me to spice up my wardrobe with things from your closets and for being my fashion critics, because most of the time I have no clue what I am doing. Thanks for sharing Kurts fries with me at midnight, thanks for letting me use your Netflix, thank you for singing in the next shower over, thank you for being my emotional outlets and thank you for being the best friends a gal could ask for.  

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!