Christmas Presents for People you don’t Like

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

We’re always going to have people in our lives that we don’t really like. Whether it be in our classes, in the workplace, or someone that is in our friend group. Although we may not like these people, we do have to deal with them. Growing up my mom always taught me this and she also taught me that it is important to always be cordial and polite regardless of how you feel about the person.

This goes for gift giving as well. You may think that you shouldn’t even have to get someone a gift if you don’t like them but that isn’t always the case. If you get yourself in a situation where you need to buy for someone you don’t like, try some of these tips.

Gift cards

Because who doesn’t love getting a Dunks or Forever21 gift card?! You could try to give your gift cards in a different way too! Like inside a jar of candy!

Hot chocolate kit

It’s cute, and easy, and everyone will use it.

Scarves/gloves/hats

What New Hampshire girl doesn’t need some more winter apparel

Coffee mugs

Check out Etsy for some mugs with quotes on them!

Random assortment of things

When all else fails, you can just give them a random assort of things. Put it in a big wine glass or coffee mug and throw in candy, nail polish, chapstick, honestly anything you would like to get from someone.

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!