This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Alrighty ladies & gentlemen – we have ourselves a new cutie; Junior, Ariel Rodriguez. He’s involved, single, and Her Campus Campus Cutie approved. A great all around guy, who any girl would be lucky to snag. Check out the scoop on this cutie below – we asked what you would want to know. 

The Basics:

Name: Ariel Rodriguez

Age: 21          

Major: Dual major Business Management & Business Analytics

Year: Junior

Hometown: Manville, New Jersey

Relationship Status: Single

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Involved, entertaining, goal-oriented

What do you like to do in your free time? Hangout with friends and enjoy my last 2 years here at UNH.

What are you involved with on campus? Sales Club, Marketing and Advertising Club, S.I.G.N.A.L, Snowball Investment Group, MUB Ulead team, C.A.T.S. , Career Peer Advisor, Office of Student Involvement and Leadership Employee, Past Orientation Leader. 

The cutie and myself – look at that smile.

UNH Favorites

Favorite Spot on Campus: Paul College

Favorite Spot off Campus: Sagamore Golf Course

Favorite place to eat in Durham: Young’s Restaurant

Favorite style of music to pregame to: Anything with a good beat

Favorite Event at UNH: Homecoming

Favorite Class you’ve taken at UNH: Organizational Behavior

Favorite Coffee Place in Durham: Aroma Joes

Drink of Choice/Bar: Gin and Tonic

Look, he can cook. This could be him – cooking for you. 

Let’s talk about the Ladies:

Favorite Feature in a girl: Eyes

Ideal night out with a girl: Portsmouth maybe BRGR Bar or Gas Light who knows

Biggest turn on: Does well in school but knows how to balance a weekend social life as well

Biggest turn off: Not a good head on her shoulders / Butt smoking

He loves his mom. What a cutie. 

Fun Facts

What is your favorite sports team? New York Football Giants

Any celeb crushes – man or female, we don’t judge: Jennifer Lopez

What’s your most used app? Snapchat

What’s your go-to snack? Freeze Pops

All Photos Courtesy of Ariel. 

Amanda received her Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of New Hampshire in May of 2016. During her time at the University of New Hampshire, Amanda was a member of UNH's Her Campus team serving as a Contributing Writer, Co-Social Media Manager and Co-Campus Corespondent. In addition, she was also a Chapter Advisor for five HC Chapters. It was through her internships with WGBH&PBS, SheSpeaks, Inc. and the UNH Social Media Department that Amanda realized she wanted to pursue a career in Digital Marketing and Social Media with a focus in the publishing and media industry. In her free time, Amanda likes anything involving food, hanging out by any body of water, and spending time with her amazing friends and family. Follow her on Instagram @barba_amanda
This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!