7 Things To Do With a Pumpkin After Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Pumpkins are a cute and cheap way to make any space look festive for the fall. But what do you do with them after Halloween? Here’s a couple ways to get use out of your pumpkins after the season. 

1. Pumpkin Pie

Who doesn’t love the smell of a fresh pie baking in the oven?! Here’s a recipe from Pauper’s Corner to try.

2. Pumpkin Seeds

You have to pick them out of the pumpkin anyway so do something useful with them! Check out these 10 delicious different ways to make them.

3. Face Mask

According to beautylish, pumpkins are proven to be good for your skin. They are filled with “vitamins A, C and E (all known to fight wrinkles) plus heaps of beta-carotene, zinc, potassium, and antioxidants, which can help eliminate redness. Here is a DIY formula

4. White girls favorite… Pumpkin spice latte! Try this recipe for the taste of fall in a mug!

5.Use the pumpkin shell as a festive serving bowl! Brush the hollowed out pumpkin with vegetable oil and cook at 350 for 35 minutes.

6. Need a stress reliever? Grab that rotting pumpkin and smash it! (see next step)

7. And what do you do with that smashed pumpkin?? Compost! Don’t let it go to waste, give back to the environment using these simple steps

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!