Every summer we fall in love with those leading men in the biggest movies or the guys on our favorite tv shows, but why aren’t those guys at our school! Maybe they’re here somewhere! I have to say I’ve met a few, but I always do wish I’d walk by some of my favorite celebrity doppelgangers, or meet a group of guys worthy to be in the movie magic mike! Here’s a list of the guys we all wish we could find in our classes, maybe if we look hard enough we can find someone close!
1. Channing Tatum: It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that this guy is not only hot but also a great dancer. It would be every girls dream on campus to see this cutie breaking it down in the scorps basement on a Saturday night during dollar drinks. I have to admit that I hated the ending of Magic Mike, and was thoroughly disappointed with the movie, but the hot dancing and sexy boys weren’t too shabby at all. I can say with confidence that if Channing was seen walking around campus, a few girls would definitely get hit by a wildcat transit bus after making one too many double takes.
2. Christian Bale: This is pretty self-explanatory. Not only does he drive the coolest motorcycles/cars/helicopters in the third installment of the Batman series The Dark Knight Rises, he’s a real life superhero, and he’s got a great body! I wouldn’t mind taking a class with him at all. I’ve also heard rumors that he could be up for the part of Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey. Maybe if I shine a batman light off my porch, I’ll be able to find a campus cutie worthy of being compared to Batman.
3.Ian Harding; Aka Ezra Fitz from Pretty Little Liars: he’s stolen Aria’s heart and to be honest probably girls all over this campus. Most of the male leads of the show would be great additions to our campus, but after the “betrAyl” last week, I’m not sure who to trust now! Someone should contact HR and find out why none of our English professors look like him! I would pay way more attention in class if they did. Aria you’ve got some competition. If Ezra Fitz worked in Hamilton-Smith I’d be at his office hours everyday!!
4. Zach Efron: He’s come a long way since high school musical, and I’m sure most of you have noticed. I didn’t realize his transition from teen heartthrob to sexy leading man until I watched Charlie St. Cloud, but even then I couldn’t appreciate how much he’d grown up until I saw The Lucky One! I need to get that one on DVD because it’s just too good. I’ve never dated an army guy before, but after watching this movie I’d consider giving it a try. He’s a dog guy, and a handy man in the movie, and my house could use both! Where his alma mater? Maybe he should consider checking out WSBE, I’m sure lots of girls on campus would help tutor him and get him up to speed on what he’s missed these last two weeks.
5. Josh Hutcherson: If the odds were ever in my favor, Peeta Mallark would be in all my classes. I was very skeptical about the Hunger Games, and now I can’t believe I was so stupid not to get on board! I know this isn’t a summer movie, but it just came out on DVD! Plus, everyones been talking about it for a year, so I think it’s safe to say the hysteria is still around. Maybe Josh would want to take some acting classes on campus? Or maybe someone who looks like him might want to consider it? Either way I should probably check out the next school acting function just incase.
6. Chace Crawford: Have you checked out the lacrosse team? I haven’t. But if they have someone like Nate Archibald on the team I would clear some space on the calendar to go to a game. It’s premature, but Gossip Girl is coming back on this fall, and I can’t wait! Every time I watch an episode, I feel like I’ve missed out on the glamorous life I was supposed to have, with Nate obviously! He’s athletic, preppy, and so charming; a combination that seems to be a rarity on this campus most days. You know he’d live on Young Drive or the cottages and throw some crazy parties, New York Style.
7. Robert Pattinson: Newly single and heartbroken, Edward Cullen could find multiple shoulders to cry on in Durham. Almost every girl (except those who hate twilight and aren’t real people) was shocked to find out that our favorite Hollywood couple had broken up. And it was because Kristen Stewart cheated! The worst par? It wasn’t even with Jacob! What a dummy. Rob I’m here for you, and the girls at UNH would love to help you through this tough time in your life. Call me.
There are lots more and I’m sure I left them out, but these are my top guys after this summer of movies and media. To all the boys on campus, now that you know your competition, it might be time to step it up, and for all the girls waiting around for one of these guys to enroll here, it’s a long shot, but just be on the look out for a diamond in the rough, because they do exist! Ashton Kutcher went to the University of Iowa before being discovered at his local college bar and dropping out to pursue modeling! You never know whose lurking around the campus, so keep your eyes peeled! Ashton Kutcher why couldn’t you be a few years younger, and be a wildcat?