This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

It’s almost that time of year again…HALLOWEEN. If you’re like me and you have a hard time coming up with cool Halloween costume ideas then here are a few:

1. KISS: Pretend you are your friends are rockstars for the night and have a blast in this all black get up (with the rock sign and tongue out of course). 

2. Aliens: Personally, I love this idea the most. Any excuse to go crazy with highlighter and glitter lips sign me up. 

3. Britney Spears: If you say you don’t go crazy anytime “…Baby One More Time” comes on you are either insane or lying. How could you resisit dressing up as this schoolgirl chic version of Britney?! 

4. Fruit:  Probably the most simple costume idea but so fun to do with a group of friends. Get oversized t-shirts, decorate them with your fruit’s seeds etc, pick some headware and you’re all set. 

4. Clueless: Who didn’t love this movie as a teenage girl? Transform into sassy Cher in this neon yellow skirt and blazer duo. 

5. Miley Cyrus: To make this look a little more wearable grab a Bull’s jersey off of Amazon, put on some signature Miley buns and you’re good to go! 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!