photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

15 Reasons Why I am Thankful for UNH

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

With Thanksgiving right around the corner it’s the perfect time to hear the reasons why I am thankful for UNH!

[pagebreak]

1.     My girl friends! College is where I’ve met some of the best friends of my life.

[pagebreak]

2.     JB no words are needed here ladies!

[pagebreak]

3.     Freddy Special. That special sauce is too addicting to deny.

[pagebreak]

4.     The ability to go abroad!  UNH pushes students to study abroad in a different country and has a variety of programs that you can choose from. It’s a once in a lifetime experience to see a different part of the world!

[pagebreak]

5.     Philly Omelets. The cure to any rough night or a great beginning to the day!

[pagebreak]

6.     Warm Cookies. The line is always worth the wait (especially the ones at Philly)

[pagebreak]

7.     Themed Dinners. From the Harry Potter night, Thanksgiving, and Christmas they always pull out all the stops.

[pagebreak]

8.     Campus Rides. How would we ever be able to get home from the Cottages or Rivers Edge?!

[pagebreak]

9.     Homecoming. It’s like Christmas morning for UNH.

[pagebreak]

10. Cinco de Mayo. Sombreros and Coronas; one of the best spring days at UNH.

[pagebreak]

11. Concerts. UNH brings well-known artists from a variety of genres! (Avicii, David Guetta, J Cole, Tiesto, Eli Young Band, and Kendrick Lamar!)

[pagebreak]

12. Fall Foliage. For the few weeks of fall that we have; UNH has some of the most picturesque views around.

[pagebreak]

13. Hockey Games. We are one of the best college teams in the nation!

[pagebreak]

14. Germs. Whether you go class or not everyone should take this it.

[pagebreak]

15. Her Campus!!  Come on girls, everyone loves checking out the weekly Campus Cutie!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!