10 Tumblr Posts We Should All Reblog

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Tumblr is an online blog where pretty much anyone can create a page filled with the things that they love and are interested in. For many people Tumblr funcitons like a journal where they can express their thoughts and feelings through liking, reblogging and posting what they can relate to at that moment in time. I’ve compiled some of my favorite posts that I think are definitely worthy of checking out and hitting that reblog button!  

1. Whether it’s getting a good grade on your exam, reconnecting with an old friend, making it to your 8 am on time or anything in between during your day. Celebrating the small stuff can make all the difference in your attitude and overall happiness. 

2. Don’t stay stuck, move on, do better, make a difference, and start by making a positive change in your own life. 

3. Because everyone should find their person. 

4. Believe in yourself because you are capable of so much more than you realize. I know being bold can be really scary but the joys it can add to your life are so very worth it. 

5. Think back to all the people you looked up to when you were younger, siblings, cousins, neighbors or friends. The one’s who listened to you, gave you advice and led by example. Reflect on those people and how they shaped you into the person you are today. Then make the choice to be that person for someone else. It really can make all the difference. 

6. Time doesn’t define how much someone can change your life. A day, a month, a year, ten years, regardless what matters most is the relationship you have with the person and the way that connection makes you think, feel and act. Also this is a quote from John Green who is such an awesome author (he has a really cool tumblr that’s informative, honest and so relatable.) 

7. Honestly The Office might be the most reblogable show ever followed closely by Friends, Grey’s Anatomy and Gossip Girl .

8. Like I said Grey’s is also very reblogable and this is just so important. If you are in love with someone it’s always worth voicing it because eventually with the right person it could change everything. 

9. Choose to rise above and react to things in a way that only betters you as a person and postively impacts the world around you. 

10. Find the things that make you as happy as this puppy. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!