10 Things I’ll Miss Most About Living With My Best Friends In College

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

The year is winding down and graduation is coming upon the UNH Seniors of 2015. With only a few short weeks left I am going to miss UNH and living with my best friends. Living with your best friends is such an fun and amazing time with so many memories together and inside jokes that no one will ever understand. Here is ten things I will miss most!

1. Fashion Advice

Who doesn’t love fashion advice? When you live with your best friends fashion advice is a must, especially when it’s not cute.

2.Waking Up Hungover And Recounting The Prior Nights Events With Each Other

No matter if you want to know or not your roomates will always be the witness to the funny, dumb or even careless things you do. Let’s be honest you would be lost without each other and you know when sharing stories there will always be a good laugh at the end because they make great stories.

3. Justification For Ordering Pizza

Although eating a whole pizza yourself isn’t too bad it’s even better when someone encourages you and wants to get some with you! No one likes eating pizza alone and a justification for why you both need is is even better!

4. Advice

Whether your roomates are giving you amazing, mediocre, or completely bad adivce you love to hear it. Most of the time you probably will guess what they are going to say before they even say it. It is always a reassuring feeling to know someone is always there when you need them!

5. Never Having To Eat Alone

No one likes eating alone, when you have roomates you never will have to eat alone. Even if you make too much food you know your roomates will have some.

6. Peer Pressure And Drinking Buddy

Everyone always has that one roomate who peer pressures you to drink even when you don’t want to. We all have peer pressured each other at one time or another but no matter what you will always have a drinking buddy and someone to go out with!

7.  Trading Wadrobes

More than one closet is a blessing! If you don’t like what is in your closet you have three other roomates wadrobes to go through it’s such an exciting feeling because you feel like you are going shopping and have a new outfit to wear.

8. Having Someone To Talk To All The Time-When You’re Cooking, Showering, Or Whenever

9. Being Weird Together

We are all a little weird but our roomates bring it out in us. Being weird is more accepted if you are weird together!

10. But Mostly Above Everything Else..You’ll Just Miss Them

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!