10 Important Things You Need To Pack For Your Summer Trips

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

As another school year comes to an end, I’m sure many of you are excited about your summer vacation plans.  Packing can be stressful, but don’t worry Her Campus UNH is here to help you out with what you need to bring.

1. Secret’s Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily Deodorant 

Warmer weather = more sweating. Secret’s new Fresh line is a great deodorant to use because it goes on dry and stays dry throughout the day. Out of the 11 fragrances, my favorite is the Cool Waterlily because the scent is light and simple. 

2. Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths

If you’re stuck on a long car or airplane ride, the new Simply’s Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths are perfect to help you feel refreshed and energized. The new Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths will help your body maintain a natural pH and will wipe away any odor-causing bacteria anywhere. The best thing about this product is that it is free from harsh chemicals and products are made with simple ingredients.

3. Steripod Toothbrush Protector

You don’t realize how important it is to have a toothbrush protector. I hate carrying my toothbrush in a clear plastic bag because of the bacteria building up inside of the bag. The Steripod Toothbrush Protector is easy to pack and it will keep your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. You will never have to think about how clean your toothbrush actually is ever again because the protective pod shields your brush from airborne and cross contamination. 

4. Koozies 

Give your beverage a personality by putting a koozie on the bottle. During the summer time,  koozies are useful to use at the beach, barbecues, and road trips. Her Campus just recently launched three brand new koozies and our team is excited to start using them. 

5. A Book 

The best way to spend long plane rides is to read a book. If you love romance novels, then we highly recommend reading White Fur by Jardine Libaire. To learn more about the book click here

6. Polaroid Camera 

Polaroid cameras are fun to capture the moments and memories that you will be making this summer. 

7. Selfie Stick 

You may think it would be weird to bring a selfie stick around, but trust me there are times when you wish you had one. People who like to travel alone or go on hikes, a selfie stick is a great tool to have. 

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!