What to Do When You Don’t Have Spring Break Plans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

As a struggling college student, I don’t have any big spring break plans because #BrokeCollegeGirlProbz, but that isn’t to say that I’m not excited to spend some quality time with friends and family. But that isn’t to say that going home can get a little boring; to beat a potential rut, here are some ideas to keep you busy during your much needed week off:

1. Netflix Binge with all the free time you’ll have 

Take this time to do nothing and catch up on all of the binge-worthy shows that everyone is talking about!

2. Read that book you’ve been dying to dive into 

During the semester, it is hard to find time to sit down and read a good book so find one book and enjoy your free time. 

3. Organize your life

Clean out your backpack, organize your planner ~*again*~, or go through your clothes and donate them to your local Good Will store. 

4. Create your class schedule for next semester

With registration for fall semester right around the corner, it will be a good idea to make your schedule before meeting with your advisor. Planning these courses ahead of time will make your life so much easier when your advising appointment comes around. 

5. SLEEP! 

After midterms, it’s okay and expected for you to be brain dead. Use this time to catch up on your sleep to get ready for the rest of the semester. 

[Photos and gifs courtesy to Pinterest and giphy.com]

Julie is a positive senior from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. She is an inspiring travel journalist who is double majoring in Communication Studies and International Studies along with having a minor in Spanish. With a lot on her plate you can always catch her in the library or stress knitting in her apartment while bing-watching "Queer Eye" or "Parks and Rec".