andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $20 For Him

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and being a full-time college student isn’t exactly the ideal way to get great gifts for our men. So, to help you out, we’ve created a list of five guy-friendly (yet, affordable) gifts.

After shave

Gift-greatness is measured by usability, so if you’re in a pinch, after-shave is the way to go. Your man will not only appreciate the gift, but he’ll look good doing it with his baby-smooth face. 

Find it at Target for $5.29

Wallet

Your boyfriend’s wallet is ripped, worn… and ew—is that melted chocolate on the corner? Do your boyfriend a favor, and get him an upgrade, he desperately needs it.

Find it at Target for $19.99

Engraved Guitar pick

For the music lover in your life. Let him strum his guitar strings with a custom engraved guitar pick with your names on it!

Find it on sale at Things Remembered for $20

Video game controller made of candy

And… for the gamer in your life. Seriously, can we just take a second to drool over how cool this is? Cutely wrap it in clear plastic, and tie it off with a ribbon.

Find it on Amazon for $19.99

Homemade Food basket

The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…well, at least that’s how the saying goes. Surprise your man with some sweet delicacies and pastries in an adorable basket.

Photo from Amazon. 

A sophomore studying English at UNC Wilmington, Samantha isn't your typical "girl-next-door" sweetheart. She dreams of becoming a successful video game journalist, proving that girls do in fact, play video games. When not duking it out on her online copy of the Walking Dead Season 2 game, she's editing articles as a managing editor for Corrupted Cartridge, a video game website.