4 Easy Hairstyles For A Night Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Every girl deserves a night out every once in a while; however getting ready for the night is usually the most stressful part! Besides finding the perfect outfit for a night out on the town, deciding how to style your hair can be complicated as well. With these four hairstyles you’re sure to find something that fits you!

1. The Classy Bun

Photo: stylebistro.com

The Laguna Beach star, Lauren Conrad, poses for a picture while rocking a trendy ballerina bun.

2. The Trendy Side Braid

Photo: usmagazine.com

Whitney Port can pull off this easy side braid and so can you! This stylish look is perfect for a night out.

3. Beachy Waves

Photo: ozbeautyexpert.com

Although we live at the beach, we can’t always have sunkissed, beach sprayed hair; however, using a wand or curling iron you can strive for beachy wave curls just like Blake Lively.

4. Sleek and Straight

Photo: stylebistro.com

One of the easiest hairstyles to do is simply straight and sleek. Pull out your straigtener and watch your hair become smooth, straight and sleek just as Mila Kunis has done!

Sophomore at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, Business and Marketing Major with a Psychology Minor