This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Everyone who loves Parks and Rec, knows that Andy Dwyer is one of the best characters. Exam week can be a stressful time, so hopefully his retelling of everyone’s experiences will make your exam week a little bit brighter.

1. When you find out the exam is optional.

2. Looking at what you have to study for and how much you have to do to prepare.

3. When your professor tells you your exam is going to be an oral exam, when you’ve only written papers all semester.

4. You’re trying to study but your brain won’t let you focus.

5. You sit down for you first exam confident in yourself.

6.  How you hope your math final goes, which might not always be the case.

7. Deciding to take a little study break, because you absolutely deserve it.

8. You’ve been writing this paper for hours and are finally finished.

9. You finally finished your last exam and are ready to sleep for the next 24 hours.

10. But then your friends come around because it’s time to PAAAARTAYYYY!

But as always remember…

I am a student at UNC-Greensboro and am double majoring in International and Global Studies and Peace and Conflict Studies with minors in Dance and Spanish. I have always had a passion for writing, and love being involved on campus. I recently studied abroad in Cape Town, South Africa and hope to go back some day.
Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.