5 Things to do Before You Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

If you are a senior (like me!) about to walk across the stage and get your diploma, first of all CONGRATS! Second, you might be feeling a mix of emotions including major anticipation for graduation day and a bit of nostalgia that your undergrad years have come and gone. Therefore, while you’re running around preparing for finals and graduation, here are 5 things to do to do before you graduate to remind you of all the fun times at UNCG.

1. Attend an athletic event – Softball, baseball, golf, tennis – there are a bunch of options. Take a friend and go support our Spartans one last time!

2. Go take a class at the Kaplan Center – This has been on my to do list for awhile and I definitely want to attend at least one before I graduate.

3. Go to a visual or performing arts event – UNCG is full of extremely creativity people so there are so many events to choose from.

4. Attend one (or more) of ACE’s Spring Fling Events – There are so many events left to attend! As we become upperclassmen and our schedules get busier, we start to go to less and less of these events so pretend you’re a freshman or sophomore again and go to one such as Holi or Spartapalooza!

5. Take a walk around campus – With classes being so chaotic it is easy to find yourself speed walking from building to building on campus without even taking a moment to look around. Block out some time to just walk around with no destination in mind, visit your freshman dorm or a part of campus you haven’t seen in awhile. Campus is beautiful this time of year!

Once again, congratulations to graduating seniors! You made it! But before you walk across the stage, block out some time to get all nostalgic and remind yourself how great it’s been to be a Spartan.

Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.