5 Feelings We’re All Experiencing Told in Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

As we round the corner towards the end of the semester, we are all feeling the full weight of balancing our course load, extracurriculars, and social life. Here are 5 feelings you (and every other college student) are probably experiencing right now:

1. STRESSED – There’s never enough time in the day and you can’t seem to relax.

2. Overwhelmed – Everything seems to be due right now and all of your extracurriculars are having spring events and you want to have a social life. How can you possibly balance it all?

3. Tired – All nighters. Early morning classes. Social events. Enough said.

4. Unfocused – You’ve been reading the same page of your textbook for 20 minutes now.

5. Not like yourself – This is the general feeling that encompasses all other feelings during this time.

You may feel like your load will never lighten and you will always be drowning in work, but remember finals (and more importantly summer) are right around the corner! You can make it! Remember to block out time to take care of yourself and to take breaks. Relax, create a schedule, make a list, or countdown the days to summer! Whatever will help you feel a bit more motivated and optimistic about making it to the end of the semester. Just remember, you’re not alone; everyone is experiencing these feelings. You’re not the first to experience them and you won’t be the last. Push through and finish the semester strong!

Hannah Trudeau is a co-correspondent for Her Campus at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She is an International Business and Information Systems/ Supply Chain Management double major and is minoring in French. She would love to travel the world one day for work as she loves to learn about different countries and cultures. In her free time, Hannah enjoys reading and catching up with friends.