4 Cheap Ways To Stay Warm This Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

Fall has arrived and along with it sweater weather! I know it’s tempting to go on a shopping spree and buy every comfortable sweater you see but in an effort to not drain your bank account, here are some ways to keep that warm and cozy aesthetic alive during the cold months.  

1. Thrifting: Whether it’s Goodwill or some other hand-me-down store, there is plenty of sweaters and cozy clothing options that won’t break your budget!

2. Starbucks Deals! Yes, Starbucks is famous for the the overpriced coffee but this holiday season they are offering a buy one get one free with holiday drinks! So drink up and warm up with a friend!

3. Cover the Floor: Something as simple as a small rug can make a difference when it comes to remaining warm, having cold feet makes it harder for the rest of your body to heat up. Another great solution for this is fuzzy socks!

4. Think Warm Thoughts: The power of your brain is unfathomable! Look on the bright side and think about those summer days of warm sunshine!

a writer and editor for the UNCG chapter of Her Campus.