3 Her Campus Colleges to Follow on Pinterest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCG chapter.

These accounts post daily pins that’ll peek anyone’s interest!

1. Her Campus UConn

HC UConn is the account that inspired this article. Besides the great taste of fashion and decor, they have great school pride. They created a board for you to get to know those who go to UConn, as well as their events and activities.

2. Her Campus Kenyon

This chapter is stationed in Ohio with a super creative team behind their account. With eye-catching name (coffeecertainly), consistent uploads, and a clean aesthetic, it’s no wonder why they have over 700 followers.

3. Her Campus Lasell College

The pink level chapter just hit 1000 followers on Pinterest and it’s very apparent why. Each board is very specific, so everyone who follows the boards knows exactly what to expect. They even have a board for animal memes to help with the stress of daily life! If you want to know the ins and outs of their college, it is located under “Laser Pride”.

There are various Her Campus accounts that deserve praise and attention across all platforms, I only picked some of my favorites on Pinterest. I might pick some more from other social media accounts. Who are your favorite accounts on Pinterest to follow?

Also if you like this article, you should follow us (Her Campus UNCG) on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!

[All Pinterest photos are screenshots.]

Just a small town girl, living in an aggressive double standard, minority fetching world.