jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Starbucks Drinks for Every Day of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

As we settle into September, we find ourselves in that limbo between summer and fall. That means we’re having to decide whether or not to dress warm or put on something breezy and if we want something warm to drink or something cold. You know that we’re Starbucks experts here at HC, so here’s our list of daily orders for your upcoming week! Get those phones ready, collegiettes, because we’ve got some Instagram-worthy drinks coming your way.

Monday — Caffè Espresso Frappuccino

Start your week off strong with this cold frappe. It’s sure to jolt your senses and keep you alert throughout your classes after a crazy weekend.

Tuesday — Pumpkin Spice Latte

Whether you’re working late in the lab, finishing up a project for your 9 a.m. or procrastinating by watching Netflix, this classic fall staple is perfect to ease you into the week.

Wednesday — Smoothie

Opt for a refreshing smoothie to keep you powered for the rest of the week! Flavors include Chocolate, Orange Mango, and Strawberry

Thursday — Teavana Oprah Chai Tea Latte

This satisfying, spicy tea is sure to help you through that “Just one more day” mood. As an added bonus, for every sale of a Teavana® Oprah Chai product, Starbucks makes a donation to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation to benefit youth education. Try it iced or hot!

Friday — Golden Ginger Ale Fizzio and a cake pop

TGIF! Treat yourself with a drink and dessert. Have the soda in the morning, as the ginger will especially be good for your stomach if you went out for Thirsty Thursday, and pick up your cake pop after you’re done with classes for the day!

Saturday — Refresher

Ahh, one of the most relaxing days of the week. There’s no school tomorrow, so soak up the sun while sipping on one of these delicious drinks. The Valencia Orange refresher is my favorite, but it can be a bit sour for some. Try it in Very Berry, Cool Lime, Blueberry Acai, Raspberry Pomegranate, and Strawberry Lemonade.

Sunday — Skinny Peppermint Mocha

Conquer that last minute 5-page paper with this cozy fall drink. Some studies show that the aroma of peppermint improves focus and positively affects alertness, but there are dissenters. In any case, it’s refreshing, and the seemingly stimulating nature of peppermint might just whip your mind into work-mode.

And that’s it! Let us know what you love to order when you go to Starbucks in the comments below!

Karishma Patel is a sophomore Journalism-Editing and Graphic Design major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is also on the pre-medicine track.