This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

Age: 19
Year: Sophomore
Major: Theatre- Design/Technology

What do you want to do with your degree? Stage manage a broadway show, be able to mangage any cool events that come my way, like fashion shows and other big events. My passion is for managing the events as a whole.

What is your favorite thing about Missoula? I love the Clark Fork river, and how well balanced nature is with the city life here.

What is the theme song to your life? “The Fear”- Lilly Allen

What is your favorite day of the week? Friday, because you get all the basic parts of everyday hardships but then the rest of the day you can hang out with your friends, go crazy and do anything you want.

What do you like to do in your free time? Read. Right now I’m reading Wuthering Heights but I prefer fun, easy fiction like Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging. Anything about Georgia Nicholson is my bible.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? I really want to go to Santiago, Chile. My mom was born there and I have a bunch of family down there that I want to visit. I would love to see it, they have everything: mountains, skiing and the beach.

If you were a superhero what would your super power be? Predicting the future, not big events but little things that I could stop, like putting out a fire that was about to happen. Just small fixes that could easily wow people.

Campus Correspondant- My Campus Montana, colettemaddock@hercampus.com Colette Maddock is a senior at the University of Montana (class of 2011). She is a print Journalism major and a Women's Studies minor from Whitefish, Montana. This summer she interned at Skiing Magazine. She is passionate about winter sports, and loves skiing and figure skating. In her spare time she reads tons of books, tries to cook, and spends time with her friends.