Kori Christianson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

age: 20
year: sophomore
major: accounting

What do you want to do with your degree? I would like to pursue a career in accounting in a large city. not sure what area i want to specialize in or if i want to become a CPA. As of right now I hope to work for a large accounting firm in a large city. Anything to get me out of Montana for awhile. haha

What is your favorite thing about Missoula? My favorite thing about Missoula is the diverse population, at least compared to Eastern Montana. And also Big Dipper Ice Cream. 

The theme song to my life is: “Learning To Fly” – Tom Petty

Favorite day of the week? My favorite day of the week is Friday, because it is full of possibilites and makes me feel stress free. 

Where can we find you on the weekend? My favorite weekend activity is hanging out with my roomate Shelby Price and doing things like shopping, cooking, and having a few drinks(am i allowed to say this?)

Where do you want to travel to? If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Ireland. 

Which celebrity are you most like? The celebrity I am most like is hmmm this is a hard one. I don’t know which celebrity i am most like. Maybe Tina Fey. or Liz Lemon. If I could have any celebrity for a friend it would be David Sedaris.