Her Campus UM Campus Cuties

• Mike Breen

Year: Sophomore Major: Elementary Education Goals after obtaining your degree: My goal after graduation is to be the kind of teacher that...

• Chauncey McGraw

Chauncey McGraw Age: 19 Major: Literature Hometown: Hailey, Idaho What I love about the UM: I love the fact that there is so much to do...

• Justin Schmitt

Justin Schmitt Age: 21 Major: Communication Studies Hometown: Billings MT Favorite place to study? One of the many tables in the UC What I...

• Michael Beall

Michael Beall Age: 22 Major: Journalism Hometown: Missoula, Mont. Favorite place to study: The Break Espresso What I love about the UM: Its...

• Benjamin Taylor Rehbein

Benjamin Taylor Rehbein Age: 20 Major: Creative Writing Hometown: Portland, OR Favorite place to study: I love quiet coffeeshops, like...

• Jordan Haas

Jordan Haas Age: 20 Hometown: Havre, MT ahhh ya Favorite place to study: study who studies, well if it I have to study it is usually in the...

• Alex Hartford

Alex Hartford Age:20 Major: Sociology/Criminology Hometown: Billings, MT Favorite place to study: 2nd level of the library. .the only place...

• Greg Heidner

Name: Greg Heidner Age: 21 Hometown: Billings, MT Favorite place to study: THE Kemp Street Lounge What you love about UM: Great business...

• Austin Rust

Austin Rust Age: 21 Hometown: Minnetonka, MN Favorite place to study: Late night UC What you love about UM: Being close enough to the...

• Robbie Radakovich

Name: Robbie Radakovich Age: 22 Hometown: Circle, Montana Favorite place to study: In my room while listening to Jack Johnson. What you...

• Tor Haugan

Name: Tor Haugan Age: 21 Hometown: Valdez, Alaska Favorite Place to Study: Home and the Mansfield library. What you love about UM: The...

• Bryan Schmidt

Bryan Schmidt Major: Psychology Hometown: Manhattan, Montana Age: 20 What you love about UM? I love all the trees there are to climb around...