The Best of Missoula Nightlife

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

After a long week of school, I, like many college students, need a stiff drink and a night out with the girls. Here are my personal favorites of Missoula. Cheers!

Best Drink Specials:
Two for Ones at the Iron Horse
Dollar well drinks at Dead Hipster
Happy hour at Jaker’s

Best Shots:
Cheap shots at Bodega’s
Chocolate cake shots at the Iron Horse
Chocolate covered cherries at the Rhino

Best Bar Food:
Truffle fries at James Bar
Nachos at the Iron Horse
The Mediterranean Platter at the Old Post
Burgers at the Mo Club

Best Dancing:
Dead Hipster at the Badlander

Best Bang for Your Buck (aka Strong drinks):
Al’s and Vic’s
The Rhino

Best drunken activity:
Playing basketball at Bodega’s

Alyse is a senior at the University of Montana with a journalism major. She was born and raised in the small town of Dillon, Montana. When not busy with school, Alyse likes to enjoy the beautiful mountains of Montana. In addition to volunteering with Her Campus, Alyse also volunteers at the YWCA by leading support groups for domestic violence and sexual assualt survivors. After graduation, Alyse wants to explore the field of journalism in a warm and sunny climate.
Campus Correspondant- My Campus Montana, colettemaddock@hercampus.com Colette Maddock is a senior at the University of Montana (class of 2011). She is a print Journalism major and a Women's Studies minor from Whitefish, Montana. This summer she interned at Skiing Magazine. She is passionate about winter sports, and loves skiing and figure skating. In her spare time she reads tons of books, tries to cook, and spends time with her friends.