Her Campus UM Archives

• One Billion Rising on the Oval

Valentine’s Day was not just a day of chocolates, flowers and candy hearts at the University of Montana campus this year. Thursday at noon...

• Dinner and Dessert

Craving a Hot-n-Ready from Little Ceasers? Tempted by the frozen bread sticks in the HD lighting in the freezers at the grocery store?...

• Winter BrewFest 2013

Beer. Inebriation. Music. Pizza. Always a recipe for a good time in Missoula. A selection of more than 30 beers kept hundreds of...

• V-Day

Last Friday night, I sat in the Dennison Theater laughing until tears filled my eyes. Ten minutes later this emotion was replaced with an...

• Vagina Monologues

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 02/16/2013 - 02:00 to 04:00
    Location: 
    George and Jane Dennison Theatre
  • New Semester Checklist

By now, we’ve all made it back to Zoo Town after that near-eternal winter break, and we’ve finished the first two weeks of classes. We’ve (...

• The Pen is Power

In light of finals this week, I’ve been thinking about the semester that has passed ever so quickly. What have I learned? What do I want to...

• Home for the Holidays?!

With the stress of finals, comes the stress of packing! We all just can’t wait to get home to smell the Christmas tree, or see the Hanukkah...

• Alone, but not Lonely

Each week, for one of my education classes, I get to read a different Young Adult book and think about the themes it offers to growing...

• A Random Act of Kindness

“Miss? Can we get refills over here?” I looked over to see a table of seven all with empty cups. I sighed. As I looked towards the door, I...

• Kelly Breen

Year: Non traditional- Freshman Major: Surgical Technology at Missoula College Goals after obtaining degree: After I get my AA from COT I...

• Mike Breen

Year: Sophomore Major: Elementary Education Goals after obtaining your degree: My goal after graduation is to be the kind of teacher that...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style