UK Campus Cutie Alex Keedy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

Name: Alex Keedy
Hometown: Lexington, Ky
Grad Year: 2015
Greek Affiliation: Delta Delta Delta
Major: Political Science
What do you plan to do with your future? I plan to be a prosecuting attorney with hopes of becoming a senator.

Relationship Status: Currently with an amazing guy :)
Ideal Date: Doing anything that really reveals a person’s character or something interesting about them. The best date I have ever had was one that I thought would be the worst!! I went golfing…one thing I CANNOT do… and I found out that my date was the sweetest and most caring person I could ever imagine.
First thing you notice in the opposite sex: Definitely eyes!! I LOVE pretty eyes and eyelashes.

Hobbies/Interests: I am absolutely a huge nerd and I love political debates.  Additionally, I am huge on traveling and I am constantly planning new vacations.
Sports: I played volleyball for years and became captain, but unfortunately have not played in awhile. Now, I do yoga a lot.
Biggest Fear: Having something awful happen to my family or, weirdly, having cotton in between my teeth!! Yuck!!
Favorite Movie: Titanic
Favorite TV Show: Law and Order

Fun Fact: Both of my pinkie fingers are bent in and I have REALLY small hands and feet (size 5 or 6 shoe!!).
Life Motto: My life is what it is because I did what others couldn’t or wouldn’t.

Lauren Conrad is a Print & Online Journalism senior at the University of Kentucky. After graduating UK with a degree in Sociology, Lauren spent two years working in marketing in Cincinnati, Ohio before deciding to move back to Lexington to enroll in UK's journalism program. Born in New Jersey, Lauren moved to the south at a young age and considers herself a southern girl at heart. A proud Wildcat, Lauren enjoys rooting for all UK sports. Always open for new beginnings, Lauren is excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and for whatever new challenges may come her way after graduation!